Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thanks for the Dollar.

Yesterday was a weird day. The wifester wrote me and said

"I think someone sent you anthrax"

me "what the hell"

wifester"you got an envelope with no return address"

me"open it"

wifester "if I die Im gonna kill you"

me "eh"

wifester "its a dollar bill"

So yeah, someone sent me dollar bill. At first I thought it was one of my retarded friends from SLC trying to be funny because they know I will be begging for food in Denmark in two weeks. But really I just laughed at it. But come to find out that my neighbor read the article in the paper about me a couple of weeks ago and she wanted to make sure I was sent off right. So she has went around with an addressed envelope for me and is asking for donations. This caught me totally off guard because I dont expect anything from anyone, so I thought it was cool. So she showed me the envelope and I told her we got one in the mail today. She was excited until she found out the amount. hahahahaha, a dollar bill.

No worries though, I mean, that dollar is like a chance, someone gave it to me and I am going to make the best of it. Wheels up in ten days, so it has been go time around the harmon household lateley.


Things went well at the SLC national, won cruiser both days and while leading class both days I went down. No major injuries though, so thats good. Im excited for the opportunity to represent the USA at the worlds and wont take the opportunity for granted.


The gromlin is just over eight months old now, and she rules the world! love her to death.


Went to Park city last weekend for a little get away. Rode some zip lines, an alpine slide, and a bob sled. It pretty much ruled. Had a good time minus the wifester getting sick. She is still tougher than me, even in her ill state.

The wife hooked me up with an IPAD 2, the 64 gb one, so now I have something to keep me even more distracted when she is talking to me, ha, thanks wife.



until next time, keep the rubber side down and the head up.

1 comment:

devin said...

Here is something you don't know.


The dollar was from me.