Thursday, July 28, 2011

Eh

Well it's not exactly the blog that I wanted to write, but I have to get my head straight for Sunday. So today was class day (20 inch), started out great, I won my first two motos and was able to chill in my third round to save some legs for the quarters. Quarter main rolled up and I drew gate seven, no worries, gotta do work. Gate went down and I went to work, rode good and won that lap as well, on to the semis. Get seven again, alight. Came out of the gate and it happened, right out of the pedals. Went into the first corner about ten bike lengths behind the pack. Dug deep and fought back into 5th place, missing the main by one point. Lame. So yeah, sitting in the hotel, trying not to be bummed, but it's hard.

I'll get it figured out, pretty stoked to be where I am and know that I absolutely have the best family, friends, and support crew in the world. I'm going to do my damnedest to bring it home on Sunday.

Thanks so much for what everyone has done for me. Here is a pic from today of one my motos while doing what I came to do.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Copenhagen

1 comment:

Chritabo11 said...

keep your chin up son. even if you had come out of the gate and sucked rather than come unclipped in your semi, that still makes you one of the 16 best riders in the world. That's somethin' just sayin......