Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Practice pics

Here are some pics from practice today. We had some decent weather today so we rode all over the entire city today. This place is super rad, but I must say the drivers are batshit crazy. No yielding to pedestrians here, just get out of the way or you're going to the hospital. We went downtown, ate lunch on a street side cafe and just did some good ol people watching, good times.


We then told a ride to the "wrong" side of the river. I started with the graffiti, then the shanti shacks, then the plumes of smoke that looked like a gigantic BBQ, but no it was an entire community of stoners, this place was crazy. Dude had joints the size of baseball bats, dirty ass hippies anyway. There weren't any cameras allowed there, but I did manage to take a photo with my phone, I'll post that when I get home. We got out of there pretty quick, not my cup of tea, and we were warned about our bikes and pockets getting picked.

Tomorrow, we might go for an adventure. Stay


tuned.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Copenhagen

No comments: