Saturday, July 30, 2011

Clear the mechanism

In order to clear my mind yesterday I decided to hop on a bus, catch a train and land my ass in Sweden. Yesterday me and a the nor cal boys all headed to Sweden for the day. It was pretty cool, just kind of exploring and not having any idea where we wanted to go, but just going. We ended up finding a summerfest going on and just walked around there for a bit, ate some food from germany, and an Australian kangaroo burger, eh, it was what it was. Malmo Sweden, was good to us, find some cool little shops, and it was good to clear the head.

Elites race today, so I am going to go over and give the American riders some support. Big day tomorrow, I have some work to do.

Me


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Denmark/Sweden

No comments: