Saturday, July 23, 2011

On the plane

Well I'm on the plane, finally. Had a few hiccups this morning and I think that the airport in Copenhagen is going to prove to be interesting. I guess the delta European union has a seventy pound limit on baggage, as in the lazy asses won't lift anything over seventy pounds. My bikes and big bag combined weigh in at 83 pounds. I re arranged a few things and got it down to 79 and hopefully it makes it there. I will figure out the return flight when I cross that bridge, not going to weigh my mind down with it.
Had a great dinner last night with the lake town boys, b2, the clifts, ma, and gramma. Missed my wifester and lil one though. They are having fun in Wyoming for the weekend.
So I will leave it at that, for the next sixteen hours or so I will be on a plane, hanging out, drinking water, and reading books. Plan is to read them and not bring them back, I will need some space for some hardware I plan on bringing back.
Later skaters!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Somewhere over middle america

No comments: