Saturday, December 18, 2010

yadda yadda yadda


Its Saturday, I need to be shoveling, but the general apathy I live by is winning the battle of motivation this morning. As I told you in earlier posts, I bought a car, I love it. Yes its another Subaru, however, this isnt the tree hugging, save Tibet bumper sticker rockin, decaf drinkin rig of the past (even when i drove a wagon I didnt drink decaf). Nope, this one has a little pep, or I guess you could say it straight out hauls ASS! Yes its a little fast and furious, but I dont care, and I endeavor to retain the spirit of youth, so suck it haters.
just call me Paul Walker

I made the decision last week to race the first national of the ABA BMX season in Reno, in three weeks, so I have stepped the training a little bit. Pretty excited to see what happens when I train like I know I should, who knows, I might actually do good. If not I will just go gymkhana in the parking lot.
Hey Emo kids, smile, because life could be worse, you could be a tragically hipster. Here is a video of a song that should just make you feel good about life.

No comments: