Thursday, December 9, 2010

win and lose in a day

Started the fourth day of the week at five am again, for the fourth time again this week.  I had so much work to get accomplished today and had some doubts, but thankfully everyone came to work at work today and we kicked some serious ass.  which is good because I am smoked.  I have such a feeling of accomplishment.......win............until dinner
Being that we are in podunk Lehi we find the best restaurant in town, Porters.  This place has hamburgers the size of cuba.  6 out of the eight at the table ordered them, me being one of the two that did not.  I am very realistic with my ability to chow down mass quantities of food that isnt stroganoff,. so I opted for a reasonable buffalo burger.   One of my fellow coworkers, that we shall for purposes of security and privacy refer to as the gigantic vag, had a hard time eating/finishing his burger. Thus the shit talk started flowing non stop from me.  Why I did this I dont know.  My boss then threw out the "Ill give a hundred bucks to whoever", oh hell, "to whoever can drink 32 ounces of milk in three minutes."
I thought to myself, I drink that in one sitting at the fridge (yes I drink from the carton, I bought the shit, I can do what I want.)  So I was like I will do it right now!  Now the thing with my boss is, things change instantly.  What started as 32 ounces turned into a half gallon in 7 minutes.  OH well, Imma keep going. 48 ounces later I was looking around and everyone was crying laughing, I gathered my self, got up, and walked outside and puked all over the locals of Lehi Utahs cars, ALOT!  I didnt win 100 bucks, and oddly everything smells like milk.  I should have declined when they brought out vitamin D milk, stupid red cap crap milk anyway.  Fail.


2 comments:

Jonas and Devin said...

a) you need to start working on your language now that you have a kid
b) you pay for the milk??
c) you sure had a lot of time to blog considering how busy you were
d) are you still 14??

Debbie said...

and all this time I was thinking you had grown up and gotten smarter........hhhhhmmmmm

Dork!!