Monday, December 6, 2010

Got Underwear?

For my mormon friends I hope you have your stock of garments, because you may be out of them if you dont.  For the past week I have been down in Utah County, working on a fire that happened at the Church's garment factory.  They had to throw away almost a million dollars worth of garments because of the fire.  I am "sleeping" in a ghetto hotel, and eating out for every meal.  I fear for when I go back to my trainer, Im stoked to be the fat kid in gym class next week.  

BMX this weekend.  Cant wait. hate winter.  Miss my family.
most pointless blog ever, but I feel so out of touch.  ON the flipside, were right across the street from Lehi High school and the mills, I keep praying for a footloose part 2 to start filming this week, more or less so I could punch Kevin Bacon.  No man goes dancing around like an idiot to blow off steam. pssssssh.  Maybe if I can locate my brain tomorrow I will post something worth reading.  

No comments: