Tuesday, October 23, 2012

old man winter

Totally woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning.  The first couple of snow storms actually scare the shit out of me.  Just pulling out of my neighborhood is stressful. When the snow just pops up like it did today, it doesnt really register with people that they cant drive the way that they have been for the past 6 months, leading to an always interesting commute. 
This last weekend me and homies painted the upstairs while the girls were out of town.  We had to wait for a while to do this, because we didnt want the grom there when we paint.  Paint fumes are bad mmmmkkkkkk. Also got to play in Zachs STI, which is fun.  Makes me miss my car, but not enough to make me want to buy one.  It was a weekend of Instagram, Coffee, paint, car rides, an Aggie game, and a stupid workout on campus. 
This week I head off to Orlando for a little BMX action.  I havent been to Florida in a decade, so it should be fun and I heard the weather there is perfect right now. 

 A couple of weeks ago I brought this home for us to play on but forgot to post a pic.  It may or may not have barely fit in our backyard.

The wifester said that she wants to go to San Francisco for our next trip.  Hmmmmm, just makes me think of Full house, and I hate that show.

No comments: