Sunday, October 28, 2012

Driving with assholes 101

Everyday I drive, I drive with assholes. For work everyday I drive to the Ogden/sunset area and it never ceases to amaze me the amount of lunacy there is on our roadways. Almost guaranteed I will find people texting, doing makeup, eating with both hands, and just being an overall asshole. Have you ever noticed that people and their sense of self importance is much greater than yours? I find it laughable really, and sometimes I just want to throw the middle finger salute to many that I encounter on the road.

So for a few quick lessons that I have learned over the past 48000 miles,or year. Whatever.

Be patient. If you encounter a traffic jam or waiting to pull out into traffic, just be patient and wait your turn. It will come.

As much as you want to, don't flip anyone off or over react, especially if there are kids in the car with them. You will regret it and god hates jerks.

Also as much As you would like it, don't ram anybody. Vehicular manslaughter is bad and if you're reading this, I'm assuming jail won't suit you.

If car waits til the least minute to merge or cuts you off,let em in. You're not a highway vigilante and like I said, god hates jerks so they will get theirs.

When it snows, slow the eff down. I cannot say how stressed out this makes me. Especially with the grom in the car with me. I would really hate to see myself if somebody hits me with the grom. Eff. It freaks me out, but I digress.

Be careful out there.

Jonas



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:With snakes on a plane

No comments: