Saturday, September 25, 2010

You watch what they want you to


When we moved into our house I was on the kick of not watching anything negative on TV. I was so fed up with all the propaganda that was being shown on the television that I couldnt stomach it, let alone paying for it.
See I like to choose what I watch, not be victim of paying some corporation tons of money each year just to watch what they want me to. Now I have plenty of family and friends that have TV, they enjoy it, but for me and the wifester, it just doesnt make sense.
Now the wifester enjoys a few TV shows, thankfully for the internet they make it possible for her to watch them. We have made it one year without TV in our house, and with the little grommet soon to arrive, we arent planning on getting it. I like the freed
om of choosing what I watch, when I want, and for however long I want, at a very minimal cost to me.
Thankfully Wimpy is a pirate and I can still get sons of anarchy without any pesky commercials.
Check this out:

No comments: