Monday, September 27, 2010

Revenge


About a year or so ago I bought a Subaru. I was pretty stoked on the car but received a rash of shit for driving a hippy ride, even though it was one of the sporty ones. So the guys one day at work thought it would be funny to put a rainbow sticker on my car. I drove around with it for a couple of days, and when I found it, I thought it was pretty funny but tore it off quickly. As I tore it off, I thought to myself

"Ill just buy my time and have my revenge."

Well fast forward to today, almost a year later, and I have my revenge.
Background: I work with this guy, he has been married four times, and has a shit storm of kids. I actually missed one on the sticker. Now if you live outside of Utah you might not understand, but hell, its still funny.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Bahahahaha!!! Awesome!! I can't believe it's taken me this long to read this (partly because we were in AZ last week).

Kale and Rowdy said...

This is hilarious! And way better than a rainbow sticker, too.