Monday, April 12, 2010

Im not a communist, well, I think.


Went to dinner at that one place were the underpaid waiters and waitresses dance uncomfortably close to the tables tonight, and now as I sit and actually watch my stomach get bigger by the second it has me thinking about the government. Haha which is also getting bigger (more powerful) by the second. On our way there tonight we were talking about what exactly I am, because I have declared that I am not a democrat.
This topic also came up today at work when my boss threw it out there that he thought I would be down with the dems, well, sorry to dissapoint but Im not. I mean I like some of their ideas, but for the most part, nah, not for me.

So what exactly would I consider myself? An anarchist? A communist? A Republican? A liberal? A tea party, hell maybe if it was called the coffee party and this was four months ago?

Nope, as I put it to Devin I am a Conservative liberal, or as the Wifey would say, conservative liberalist. But really I would say that I dont have a class, I like what I like, and live the way I live because I can, and Im American and thats my damn right!

Lately I have been hating on our beloved putz for a president, sorry about that Obama, but I think that you should focus on fixing things rather than trying to leave your mark in the political history books.

Anyway its monday, its raining outside, and I have nothing else to say. Other than, I think Im going to run for President. Or maybe Ill start out smaller, like Mayor, yeah I could be the mayor of Logan, that would be pretty entertaining. BMX for lunch and every thursday (remember we dont work fridays), is bring your dog to work day, except for the DMV, they would be responsible for dog $#%* pick up duty.

Later

2 comments:

Unc Scott said...

http://CoffeePartyUSA.com
Couldn't resist!

Ashley and Paul said...

Slow clap. Love the blog! ps: Paul and I blog too. Disclaimer. They are super annoying and full of nothing. Youve been warned.

www.abcthatsme.tumblr.com
www.http://thedailyrevolution.tumblr.com/