Saturday, April 10, 2010

At least their not frozen

Dear lady that lives across the street from us, this is your warning to not let your dog poach Jibs tennis balls.

If you neglect this warning, I will not turn the force against your dog. Rather, you will receive multiple shots to the face with painballs (they wont be frozen). I hate to resort to violence (not really) but your lack of effort/care for your animal really pisses me off. Im sorry that the law came to your house and made you put your dog away, but I fail to see it as my responsibility to pick up your dogs mess, and have the little bastages growl at me in MY yard.

The wife is at Garth right now in Vegas, and I'm out of Ramen noodles, HELP!

That is all



2 comments:

devin said...

Poor poor Jonas I almost feel bad. Wait no I dont. Love you!

AC and Lola said...

Lola is a poacher of the tennis balls. Really, any other dog's toy. It's pretty annoying. I just apologize then threaten to beat her in private. :}