Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ahem attention please!

*warning the following post may contain the word Ass*

8:30 Wednesday evening, the wifester and kid to be are asleep, the dog is sitting behind me eating a bone, and mother nature forgot that it was supposed to be a lovely spring day outside.

I would like to take a minute and tell you about an epiphany I had today while taking the wifester down the road for her latest craving, ummmm mash potatoes and gravy from KFC (I didn't get anything).

I feel that the world would be a better place if, at some point in everyones life, they got their asses kicked. I mean seriously put the hurtin to! No, I don't mean that they should be beaten so bad that they end up in the hospital, but very close would be acceptable.

Let me rationalize this for you. Have you ever had that annoying S.O.B. that tailgates you so close that you cant for the life of you even see their hood? This is a daily occurrence for me considering I live on ass hole hill and everyone is in such a damn hurry. But what if, that person that finds me to be the sole reason their running behind, at some point received a major ass kicking. Do you think they would think twice about riding someone so close: I do! Even if its that tragically hip prom queen in her "like most awesome" Jetta, she too needs her ass kicked, there is no special treatment in the everyone gets an ass kickin world.

I bet the customer service industry would sky rocket with compliments. Could you imagine if all the waiters and waitresses knew what it was like to receive a major ass kicking?

Well I know this wont happen because we cant all just walk around kicking some ass, or all the bullies would walk around all bummed and emo, and damnit we have enough emo kids out there.

2 comments:

AC and Lola said...

LOL! Oh Jonas. I can never NOT laugh at your emo kid rants.

But yeah...I'm fully on board with this.

QAE said...

interesting theory. i've heard countries with dictators have low crime because everyone is afraid of getting beat senseless by the officials. a bit different than your ieas, but same principle.