Monday, January 9, 2012

yadda yadda yadda






Stop yelling at me, I will blog when I want to. haha, so heres the haps as of late.
Reno 2012 is coming up this weekend. Planning on punting a nor cal punk or two, thats the graham cracker training going into effect for sure.
luf her, yes I said luf. She is my world.

This past weekend we went and stayed the weekend in SLC like we do every other weekend. It was a nice weekend. Friday was 50 degrees so I decided to ditch work and hangout with Mike Day instead. Pretty rad day of just hanging out, building the indoor BMX track and doing a little training, but not too much, cause who trains? I mean honestly.
yeah, its what I deal with

Saturday I woke up in the twilight Zone, no, not the ones with the vampires (teamAlice), but the one where we were outside on Friday enjoying 50 degree we
ather and now saturday morning we have six or seven inches of snow on the ground and freezing temps. I postponed my training clinics this saturday, and it worked out awesome. Went to breakfast at one of my favorite spots Granny Annies, and then went to the Gateway mall with my girls. The wifester had some gift cards that needed to be spent and the gromlin just wants to play. We had a pretty good morning/early afternoon. The wifester manages to stretch every dollar of her gifts cards, and comes away looking pretty stylish if you ask me. I like having a hot wife. She better not let herself go or Ill kick her to the curb.
my girls

Off to the races that night, had a ton of fun at the races. It was like hitting the reset button. I like having fun on my bike, and thats what its about. had some good pull, and was pretty successful. Speaking of bikes, I can now announce that I have made the Factory GT team. Pretty stoked on that. Not many dudes my age getting factory sponsorships, so I am super happy. its gonna be good.
2012 rigs

Still miss the hell out of my jib. Damn that dog is a big part of me, and I think about him all day. Activate Jib! Inside joke. Love that little fella.
our last walk

No comments: