Friday, January 13, 2012

From the road

Here we are somewhere in the middle of Nevada on I80, nothing much going on except my kidney function is in turbo drive. Te next run down town can't get he fast enough, gotsta urinate. Thanks to Brentbarton.com we have weefee in the rig, so useless updates will be happenin when I feel like it.

Random fact, Beverly Hill Nevada sure doesn't look like B Hills in Cali. TP just passed us on the freeway, he hates to be behind so he is now leading us. He is however in a red car, so it's only a matter of time before he gets pulled over. I think it would be rad if we daunt up to I'm while he was pulled over and we get to see Todd yelling at the cop or something.

Zachary is in the back being all smart and stuff reading his school books, nerd. Been out of school for five years now, and I don't miss it.

Oh look Elko, hell hole.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:BFE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are weird. And check your spelling.