Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reno recap

Here we on our way home from the rally trip to Reno for the season opener of the 2012 season. In the truck with B2, col boy, and Missy. Missy is lucky to be riding in the cab of the truck. I told her to to turn down the suck on the suck on the track or she would be riding in the bed of the truck. Se pulled out a second, so she is ok in my book for a minute.

Overall the racing went well. It was the debut of the GT amateur team and I think we represented well, on the team with so e super fast folk, stoked on that for sure. Should have some photos in the upcoming Pull magazine and who knows, maybe an article, more on that later.

Results would be three 3rds, and a 4th. Petty happy with it, and I was the only reason I found the ground on saturday during practice, just trying to get my style on. I don't have any. Good racing with my homie nick V, too bad he didn't write is moto numbers on his hand, he missed second round on Sunday and didn't qualify. Blowin it homie, but hell, beat me on Saturday. Good on em.

Project 435 riders did well, coon boy with a 5th and a 4th. Missy with a 2nd and 3rd, and B2 with a pair of 8s and a 7th. Oh and b2 might be going to the doc, stay tuned on that. Hopeful.y he doesn't pass out on the way home tonight or We might roll the truck.

Hahaha, creeper status is at an all time high in this photos that was taken while waiting to shaqfu Danny.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Outside winnemuca Nevada

No comments: