Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I broke my butt

Yeah, you read it right, I broke my butt. Sunday in the final main event of the indoor season I once again found the soft stuff in turn two, and succumbed to the forces. What I initially thought was a heck of a charley horse, turned out to be a broken tailbone. Timing sucks, considering that we leave for Phoenix in a week and a half, but no worries. The great thing about BMX, we dont sit on our seats, I usually get yelled at if I sit on my seat.

Tonight I went and did some sprints in the church parking lot by our house. I got shut down pretty quick, some car pulled up and wasnt going to have me ride in the empty parking lot, nope, I guess my rubber tires were going to cause damage, and I looked like a damn hoodlum!
Haha, so I rode my roller in the mancave while watching a movie. Remember when you were a kid and your mom told you not to play with a certain thing in the house, my mom told me to ride my bike in the house, haha, I rule.

No comments: