Friday, February 5, 2010

Quite Possibly

There is a good possibility that I am the worst blogger in the history of bloggers. I rarely update, even when I have good intentions to do so. Ahh well, whatcha gonna do? So another weekend is upon us, correction, another race weekend is upon us. Were off to the city of Salt for some BMX, and some cleaner air. Is it just me or does this winter seem like it has been the longest winter in history?
On another note, I am officially going to get a business license for Ageless. Yeah Im going legit. Im thinking about working it so I can write off every expense I occur in life, so that should be good.
This is a picture that has zero relevance to anything other than it was warm back then. I think this is from July of 2009, so that was like ten years ago (yes it feels like summer 09 was ten years ago). efffffff winter.
One good thing about winter is the indoor BMX season. So if your bored this weekend, hit me up for directions. If you dont have my number, well, thanks for blog stalking. I love stalkers.

No comments: