Tuesday, August 11, 2009

YES!

I LOVE THIS PHOTO AND YOU SHOULD TOO!
So I know I have been slacking on the posts, and I finally got rid of the backdrop that made my page a bit pesky so at least thats good. Nothing new to report really, well except that were buying a house in Logan, running still sucks, and my dog is a floozy.
As of late I have been putting alot of thought into my company, and here is my declaration. Its on like donkey kong! I am tired of always thinking about doing it, so I am done being a slacker and I am actually going to do it. Its going to be a small operation at first, but just stay tuned, I promise you wont be dissapointed.

Oh and on a side note, the lip to the ramp is finished, off to paint this week. I will have a picture up tomorrow of the lip. This could be trouble, and I like it.

2 comments:

devin said...

Hey I can leave a comment now. Sweet. Can I be your office person please.

Jonas said...

I aint payin you!