Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I found Hell, its in Wyoming.

Dressed to impress

The start of this week was rather interesting. I had the opportunity to go to a little place called Wamsutter Wyoming, and when I say little it was little! I got the call to go up there last week for a hazardous waste cleanup, super, just what I like to do, clean up the nasty crap of the earth, too bad I couldnt just bomb this poor excuse of a zip code. Lets just say I slept fully clothed, with shoes and socks, there were human feces under the dresser in the room, and I had to block the door with a chair because the doorknob didnt lock. The things we do.

I did ride the Evanston skatepark though, Ill be back there to do that for sure. no pics of that but here are some of the rest of the journey.

They should put these everywhere in Wyoming along I-80
Loves treated me well with plenty of fresh coffee, my ghetto room scared me to death, and it rained on my equipment. Would I do it again? HECK YEAH! I love my life.

2 comments:

devin said...

Yep...your wife and her whole family are from Wyoming. Some might say it is better than Price. Just sayin.

Coonboy said...

lmao!!!! the best part of this whole thing is devin's comment... just throwin that out there...

upescenl??? who makes these word verifications up... honestly