Monday, May 12, 2014

chillin

Who loves his new laptop?  This guy!   Yeah, I finally bit the bullet and picked up a mac book air, and I love it.
Things at the place have been pretty good lately.  We got caught up in about two weeks of rain which for the new house is good, but at the same time kind of a pain in the butt.  Our grass grows wicked fast and the backyard stays wet forever, which makes mowing the lawn less than enjoyable.  Im not complaining too much though.  Its nice to have a yard to work on a little bit.  Of course I only mow and edge the yard, I don't pull weeds which the wifester and her ma have been doing.

Played around a little with the Gopro this weekend and ended up snapping this cool little photo.


 Might have to use it a bit more and come up with some cool photos of the grom.  The grom and I have been doing some major damage at Boondocks lately.  We have a couple cards from there with about a thousand tickets, so she might be getting something cool at the end of summer.  She wanted a rubber snake a few weeks ago.  That thing sucked and only lasted in the house for a few days before I couldn't take the wife putting it in random places to scare the hell out of me.  I have an irrational fear of snakes and the wife likes to exploit that. Snakes suck!

Now that I can sit and type on this computer wherever I want I might update more.  So yeah, til next time.  Black list season finale is on and I love that show.

No comments: