Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday tunes

Driving the grom home from dance tonight we were listening to Marky Ramones Punk Rock Mania on Faction and they played some good tunes from some of my roots in punk rock.  Bouncing souls and Hot Water Music.  Yeah, I might try and influence the little one with a little but of the older punk stuff.  New punk is garbage.  Hot Water Music isnt punk, but hey they're good and I dig it. I love music, so glad that I listened to such a variety growing up.  When I went to grab dinner on Saturday for the wife and grom, Notorious came on, I sat in the truck in the parking lot until the song was over.  Sometimes its good to just sit back and enjoy a song.


The bouncing souls.  This song was also a snowboard video from back in the day.


Hot water Music.  They play the hell out of this song on XM

If there is one band that sticks out from my early high school years in Price, its MXPX.  Life in General was the first album I got of theres and is still one of my favorites.

One of my all time favorites.


No comments: