Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spokompton anyone?


(they dont yell at you at the tourny for taking photos from your seat)

Took off to Spokane Thursday morning to go watch my boys play in the NCAA, while the outcome wasnt exactly what I had hoped I still had a blast. We had seriously awesome seats for the game, and even though they lost, Im a true fan and there always going to be my team. Wimpy had some car issues on his trip up but he and his sisters made it safe and sound. I saw him for a collective five minutes when we enjoyed our pregame Bahama Mamas (well just me). Other than that he just yelled at me for not going crazy, even though he likes to watch games like me.
(one of the rivers that we saw)
Spokane for the most part is a dump. One of my buddies referred to the place as Spokompton, and I would have to agree for sure. We stayed at the Norther Quest hotel, where once again the white man has exploited the American Indian, but hell, the place was a month old and Super freakin nice, so exploit on whitey!
Im glad to be home, but I came home to a country song, my wife left me for the weekend, took my dog, and my car. Chris Ledoux where are you when I need a song?
If you're bored and not working, google Wallace Idaho, Im going to die in that town.

2 comments:

Jonas and Devin said...

You know...you complain about everything. I would have happily gone to Spokampton or whatever you call it.

Chritabo11 said...

Chris Ledoux is dead so he can't sing to you