Friday, September 11, 2009

And remember we will!

Do you remember where you were eight years ago this day? I sure do. I remember the repeated phone calls from my dad that awoke me from a deep class skipping sleep. He told me to turn on the TV, and watch the news. Every channel was news, every channel was the same thing, a scene of horror, a scene of tragedy, and a scene of war in our own backyard.I love our country, I love what we stand for, and I love our brothers and sisters fighting to keep this from happening again. To all my boys, I just want you to know that we appreciate the gigantic sacrifices that you have given to protect us from such heinous acts. We will always remember what happened early in the morning September 11th 2001, and we will always remember those that have given it all.

OK READY? LETS ROLL!

No comments: