Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Im eating a salad and writing.

Tuesday.  You know what that means. Music.  Well, today its quiet in the office and Im on a lunch break so I thought I would drop a line while eating my salad.  This past weekend was the yearly trip to Phoenix for nationals.  To be honest I wasnt looking forward to this race.  I had started hearing bad things about the track in January and to say that my attitude sucked, would be an understatement.  I realized that I had a poor attitude about it, and needed to change it before I went.  I started to be optimistic about just being able to ride outside.
The track was exactly like it was described.  Im not going to go into it, but I will tell you that I did like the new pavers in the staging area.  Was able to put together a few good laps and walk away with all skin intact.  Thats a W in my book.
Get to do some Go Kart racing this weekend and hanging out for the ol B day.  Im excited to be home for the weekend and do some good daddy, daughter time.  We started a new thing last night, where we sing to some tunes on the ipad.  I like it, and hopefully she does too. Anyway, here are your Tuesday tunes.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Best song. Er, one of 'em :) Did you sing that with your daughter? Parenting win.