Tuesday, February 7, 2012

rice cakes and pudding

I get bored at work, and when I get bored, I eat. Todays delicious treats consisted of chocolate pudding and apple cinnamon rice cakes. Tasty combo if I do say so myself. While I am buying time waiting for my computer program to fix itself, I figured I would drop a few quick lines.

Well this weekend the wifester and I are going on a mini vacation to Seattle.
The only thing that we have to do is make it from the airport to the hotel. Other than that, we're just going to explore and whatever happens, happens. I am pretty excited about a few things in Seattle, such as the Space needle, Seattle underground, Pikes street market, maybe the air museum, the original Starbucks, and ferrys. Should be a good time, and I plan on taking lots of photos and having a hell of a time with the wife.


A while back I started some new work on my left arm/left chest. It has turned out great and I am excited for it to be finished. I did a photo shoot for a tattoo book that will be coming out in the Spring and I will let everyone know where they can pick a copy up. Should be good. To no ones suprise they incorporated my bikes. We were going to use the gromlin, but she was napping and we dont wake the grom when she is asleep. So here is a sneak peak of one of the photos. Maybe one day I will post a photo of the new one. eh, maybe.

No comments: