Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Checking in

Sitting here in my SS room tonight and thought I would just drop a line and give those out in blogger land an update.
Christmas was great. It was an absolute joy being able to watch the grom
In open up presents. She was so rad and excited that when she started to realize that she had more stuff to tear apart she started stomping her feet and smiling, it melted my heart. The wifester and I had a pretty long day, three houses and then we decided to karaoke with the knuckleheads Christmas night. We might post videos, but I'm not sure I need me getting yelled at by the dj at the bar for jumping on the table online. Hahaha, the boys in turn yelled at him, I guess the sober guy can cause trouble at the bar, my bad. Yup, good Christmas.
Today I attended a funeral for a member of the Utah BMX community and it was good to see such support for a member of that family. My heart goes out to the Taul and Edwards family, however it is comforting knowing that they have all the support they could need.
Training is going. Just keep on keepin on. Work is work, busy, and killing my faith in humanity each day, but I strive to keep it perspective. Work hard for the family. Looking for a trip for thee wifester and I in feb. I think we might go to Seattle, yeah, lets go there so I can punch mcdreamy for being so lame. He has became rather whiney in season five. Eh, whatever.

Til next time, might even share a secret, eh Nick, ahahaha.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:In my SS room

1 comment:

Nick Dawg AKA Jonas' Achilles said...

You think you have a secret? Pffft Dale Holmes just called me to verify the "scoop" that he heard and I fully let him in on the rumors flying around that I in fact WILL be ditching my 20" the weekend of Reno in favor of a bulkier bike that Im equally as sketchy on but couldnt pass the chance to start your 2012 season off with a couple of runner up scores. As I parked my truck this evening after getting off work I figured it was a sign from the Gods that hanging from the rafter and bouncing off my windshield every day is just no place for the good ol 24". Locked and loaded. I might even go get some gates on friday to make sure Im still late as possible.