Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give thanks.

Be that im in middle America and this nothing better to do today, I took some time to think about the things that I am grateful for. it really hits you that this is the one day of the year that we are thankful for what we have in our lives, when we should do it everyday.

I'm not going to get all preachy in this writing, but just know, it's good to look at what we do have in our lives.

Missing my girls big time. I love them so much, thankfully the wifester has been posting pics of the wee one all day so that helps. it's gonna be an awesome December, and I can't wait to show the little one more list. We went to lowes last week and walked around the christmas stuff, she was just in awe of all the lights and what not. This kind of stuff is just so awesome, her seeing all these things and it being all so new. I am so thankful that the wifester is with her everyday, it makes it easier to be at work knowing she is getting the best care possible, and that way the wifester can share all the new things she does everyday.

Blessed in this life I have been. Amazing wife, beautiful healthy daughter, awesome family, neurotic dog, great job, and on and on and on.

Pin it to win it team. Win life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tulsa oklahoma

No comments: