Thursday, September 22, 2011

Subi Love

I miss my Subaru. It was such a fun little car, and I felt like it fit me perfect. But being a reasonable person, (after losing many a battles with the wife, boss, and controller) I sold it. Im cool with it though, because now I have my own bike shop on my side of the garage.

This video however, is Rad! My homie Josh Lewis put it together as one of his first shorts and I am stoked on how it came out. Hopefully we will collaborate on something one day.

White and Gold from Josh Lewis on Vimeo.

2 comments:

devin said...

Blah Blah Blah. It would be like me saying I would miss my snowboard when I haven't used it in 2 years. And if my snowboard wasn't paid for.

Chritabo11 said...

I like the car, I like the girl driving the car, but that car passing a Ferrari? that may be a bit much. But I do like the girl driving the car.