Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30th


Today is a day that changed the world many years ago. Today is the day that my brother Bee Jay was born. I kinda like him. With a brother as close as we are in age we were bound to have some fun through this life. Lots of fighting, laughing, crying (he is a sissy), and more laughs, it has been one hell of a roller coaster ride. I am super stoked on how great he is doing in life right now, and he has surrounded himself with good peeps, and is on the path to greatness.


My brother has always taken care of me. Sure we have had our ups and downs, but as I look back, he has always been there for me. I remember when he came home after getting his first tattoo. I looked at him and said, "oh man parents are going to kill you." I acted above it, but followed shortly with my first tattoo in the same spot that said "little brother" I look at my life now and know that he has influenced it in so many ways. From the way I dress, to the music I listen to (sorry wifester), to tattoos, to what not to do, he has influenced me in so many ways. Over the past while he has helped me so much with my dreams of racing for the USA, and is making up for lost time.

He has taken the responsibility of being an uncle to the max. He brags about our kid probably more than we do, and lil miss H mae is pretty lucky to have him as an uncle. She even loves his goofy thumbkin, but then again who doesnt love thumbkin?


As much as I like to deny it, I love the kid. He is my big brother, always there for his family and friends, and I wouldnt trade him for anything. Unless Mike Ness wanted to be my big brother, nah, not even then. Happy Birthday sucka!
even if you're a hipster..................

1 comment:

devin said...

You do realize you aren't that close in age right?