Monday, August 9, 2010

Reunion? nah


This past weekend was one of my ten year reunions at one of my high schools that I attended, good ol Carbon High. To be honest I was a bit confused why I even received an invite, seeing as how I graduated high school from Woods Cross in North Salt Lake. It crossed my mind for about a split second to go, but then my logical more hateful side came through and I came to my senses. We'll see if we go to the Woods Cross reunion, but honestly dont really care.
Last month was the national, lets just say it was a rough weekend, and Im still a little bitter, but I still had some fun,
(probably the only thing I did right this weekend, this gate)

Anyhow I love my life, my wife, my kid to be, my dog, my family, my friends, and tattoos. So have a good day and we'll catch you on the flipside.

1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

It sounds like the race didn't go as you hoped.....I'm sorry:( But glad you had a good time! I can't wait to meet your kid on the way!