Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well Hell



Bla Bla Bla, I know I dont update much but hell, I have been a busy kid. The past little while has been a roller coaster of emotion at the Ah La Casa De Harmon. My grandpa passed away this past month after living a hell of a life. Im not going to go in to this much, but just know, I was down right spoiled with the best grandpas anyone could ask for.
The wifester then lost her grandmother 8 days later. Totally bummin for sure.

I guess its a matter of perspective, but I can say this, the wifester and I both learn
ed alot about each other this past little while. Where we got certain quirks, styles, habits, and emotion. love that chicka and we are awesome people for having such awesome people in our lives.

I have done some traveling which has had me away for about ten days in the past two weeks. I went to Phoenix for work, stayed in the hood and studied more in five days than my entire college career.

(just a hotel room full of bikes)
Then to ABQ, New Mexico for some racing action with mr brent barton
himself. I faired well, 2nd and 3rd on Saturday and 3rd on sunday. Maybe I will ride my bike once before the next national, that might help a little.
(who loves Zacs pizza in Moab? this guy!)

I managed not to crash the entire time I was racing, but riding down the street to the skatepark in Cortex Colorado, well, not so lucky, but whatever.

Now whats in store for June? I dont know, stay tuned, I might update more this month.

keep on keepin on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the grand-parents. It seemed that both of them had a great life! That is what matters most.

That pizza looks great!!

Take Care!

Debbie

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I love that you go out and race and admit to not realy "practicing" if thats what you'd call it! That's talent right there! Sorry about both of your losses!