Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The weekend

This last weekend was a great one. started out Friday night with some semi pro hockey. Slept in a bit saturday, inevitably to leave the house to go on a fire in ogden. At this house in ogden wimpy and I found naughty magazines from the early 1900's, well not that old, but they were old.
Nice dinner with the wifester at Elements, hands down the best place to grub in Logan!
Then I put the wife and dog to bed and went to a Movie with the fellas. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! If you havent seen Zombieland yet, you havent lived. So funny.

Sunday, slept in some more, trained for the jumping comp by watching some videos. Then made stroganoff for family dinner, followed by another movie, Riding Giants. I love my life.

1 comment:

devin said...

1. You didn't tell me about the dirty magazines.

2. I didn't go to bed. I had a gigantic bubble bath.

3. I don't think watching videos counts as training.